The Ottawa Zone for Mathematics Education Executive
The O34ME Council Executive consists of the following positions:
- Membership Coordinator
- OAME Representative
- Ex Officio Executive Member
2021/22 Executive Members
Meet your Executive!
Visit our blog to learn more about each of the Council's Executives.
The duties of each Executive member are as follows (click to zoom):
Becoming an Executive Member
Interested in joining O34ME's Executive? To become an Executive member, each of the following need to be satisfied:
- Be an O34ME member in good standing
- Express your interest, in writing, to the Past President
- Contact: Send an email c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
- General inquiries can be sent to the same email
- Attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- The AGM for all O34ME members occurs prior to August 31st of each year
- Advance details about the 2021/22 virtual-AGM will be shared by membership email. To be announced.
- Be elected by a majority of O34ME members (in good standing) at the AGM
- Note: Elected members shall assume office immediately following the results of the elections