We understand the challenges associated with gathering resources, finding support for your self-directed professional learning, and creating ways to share learning for the benefit of others.
This is why your Council has developed and is promoting for its membership an O34ME Learning Grant for Mathematics Education!
Through this grant, we hope that we are able to help you meet your professional learning goals.
A few things you should know:
- Applications for O34ME members (active OAME membership) will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis while funding is still available.
- Grant funding is available up to $500.
- From the time you submit this form, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your proposal to be processed.
- Scan receipts to email@example.com on or before the completion date of your project for reimbursement.
- Include your grant # in your scans (grant #s will be provided upon approval of your proposal).
- Reimbursements will be mailed out to the address that is on file with OAME following the completion date of your project and having scanned your receipts (as indicated above).